Diarex Transport Frames Single
Diarex® transport frames are ideal for transporting and storing material in the shop or transporting material to installation sites. With their unique integrated locking bars and self-locking straps, the carts hold all material safely and securely; no need for ropes, string or clamps.
Frame surfaces are lined with rubber for maximum protection. Heavy-duty wheels allow easy maneuvering.
- Length: 53" (1345mm); Width: 26" (662mm); Height: 53" (1337mm)
- Maximum Capacity: 1,650 lbs (750 kg)
- Channeled rubber on platform & locking bars run full length to protect load from shifting and scratching stone
- Excellent stability
- Detaches from base via forklift brackets and can be maneuvered via forklift or crane with two top hook rings
- Three locking bars mount in slotted holes on the platform
- Quick release latches are mounted on top of the locking bars for use with hold down straps
- Two wheels mounted on swivel axle with handle on one end and two rigid wheels on the other for ease of handling